Case Amber Bone SS Trapper Pocket Knife
This Trapper is a part of the Amber Bone SS Family. Our Amber Bone color and peach seed jig are signatures of the Case brand and the true heart of the Case line. The Tru-Sharp surgical steel blades ensure lasting beauty and reliable function. This knife packs two full length blades, the clip blade and the spey blade. The clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and is preferred for its versatility. The spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. These blades are constructed with Case Tru-Sharp Stainless Steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. The durable folding knife is great for everyday carry for projects around the house, the outdoors, and hunting. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Tru-Sharp surgical steel blades
- Clip and spey blades; peach seed jigged amber bone handle
- Great everyday pocket knife for projects around the house, the outdoors, and hunting
- Length: 4.13 inches closed and 4.0 ounces
- Limited Lifetime Warranty