Case Folding Hunter Pocket Knives
This Case Folding Hunter is part of the Brown Staminawood family. The Folding Hunter is a work of art and a finely crafted tool all-in-one featuring Clip and Skinner blades. This folding knife includes Clip and Skinner blades. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade, preferred for detail work, and is a great pocket knife to use in the field. The Skinner blade is ideal for skinning purposes among other different everyday demands. This durable folding knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp Stainless Steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. This pocket knife is perfect for everyday demands, the outdoors, or hiking. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Tru-Sharp surgical steel blades
- Clip and skinner blades; jigged brown staminawood handle
- Great everyday pocket knife for projects around the house, the outdoors, and hunting
- Length: 5.25 inches closed and 6.7 ounces
- Limited Lifetime Warranty