Case Medium Skinner Leather Hunter Knife
The Medium Leather Hunter is a part of Case's Leather Hunters family. This handsome yet rugged collection is designed to stand up to years of outdoor use. This fixed knife features a concave ground clip blade and a polished leather handle for secure grip. The clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work. The Medium Leather Hunter is ideal for all hunted game. This durable fixed blade knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp Stainless Steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes with a genuine leather sheath to protect and store the knife. This fixed blade knife is perfect for the outdoors, hunting, or hiking. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Tru-Sharp surgical stainless steel fixed blade; polished leather handle
- Concave ground clip blade; genuine leather sheath
- Great knife for the outdoors, hunting, or hiking
- Overall Length: 9.5 inches, Blade Length: 5 inches, 5.4 ounces
- Limited Lifetime Warranty