SHIMANO Saragosa 20000F Saltwater Offshore Spinning Reel
Saragosa SW is dedicated to the blue water angler. Saragosa SW features Propulsion Line Management System; HAGANE Gearing; waterproof drag; and shielded A-RB bearings. Tackle the toughest species and conditions with elegance and power with up to 44 pounds of drag to stop even the meanest offshore fish. From an angling perspective; every individual who has owned and enjoyed using Shimano tackle has a reason to thank a Japanese visionary named Shozaburo Shimano; who in 1921 declared â€œI aim to make Shimano’s products the best in Kansai; then the best in Japan; and finally the best in the world." For over 80 years; Shimano has concentrated on precision engineering; one step at a time. Creating the most innovative products and processes you can hold in your hand today.
- Tackle the toughest species and conditions with elegance and power using the saragosa saltwater spinning reel
- Equipped with a propulsion line management system that provides longer casting distances while preventing backlashes and wind knots from forming
- X-ship technology provides improved gear durability and eliminates friction between the spool shaft and gear enhancing the casting performance and allowing for longer casts
- Shielded roller bearings on both sides reducing the possibility of salt or sand from obstructing the bearing’s rotation while the waterproof drag uses rubber gaskets to protect against intrusion of the elements
- Max drag: 44 lbs. / gear ratio: 4.4:1. / weight: 33.3 oz. / line retrieve: 41" / bearings: 6bb + 1rb – powerpro line cap: 65/490; 80/400; 100/340 – mono line cap: 20/460; 25/380; 30/320