SHIMANO Trevala 5'8 XH Saltwater Jigging Casting Rod
Shimano has engineered the next generation of TC4 Construction. This construction uses a high carbon butt section fused together with a TC4 tip section. This blank design gives you the pulling power of TC4 but with less weight and increased sensitivity. You will also notice a much faster recovery rate; which will increase the jigging action and subdue fish faster.
- The highly innovative Trevala Jigging rod series is designed to be used with the deadly Shimano Butterfly Jigs and with high speed, high power reels
- Engineered with a high carbon butt section fused together with a TC4 tip, this new blank design from Shimano gives you less weight with increased sensitivity. Its fast recovery rate and optimal response allow you to subdue fish quickly
- Reinforced with Fuji Aluminum Oxide Guides. Diamond polished for an ultra-smooth finish, these guides provide long lasting durability and decreased line wear for better corrosion resistance and heat dissipation
- Equipped with comfortable EVA foam rubber grips that add comfort while providing a great hold even when wet. Features a split grip style handle for offshore conditions
- Length: 5'8" / Power: Extra Heavy / Action: Moderate Fast / Mono Line(lb. test): N/A / PowerPro Line(lb. test): 80-200 / Lure Rating (oz.): 160-270g / Foregrip Length (in): 8 / Reargrip Length (in): 12.5 / Guide Type: Fuji SIC / Blank Material: TC4 / Pieces: 1 / Grip Material: EVA / Number of Guides: Tip+8