Case Black Ridgeback Hunter Knife
The Black Ridgeback Hunter is a Blackie Collins design. This collection is designed for those who prefer to pack light for the outdoors. This fixed blade knife features a sabre concave ground swept skinner blade and a black synthetic textured handle for a sure grip. This durable fixed knife has a full tang design for added strength and thumb grooves on the back of the blade for improved grip. This knife also includes a lanyard hole for your convenience. The skinner blade is commonly used for skinning purposes or field dressing, making it a must have knife for huntsmen. This blade is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp Stainless Steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes with a ballistic nylon sheath. This fixed blade knife is perfect for hunting, everyday situations, or hiking. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Tru-Sharp surgical stainless steel fixed blade; black synthetic handle with lanyard hole
- Sabre concave ground swept skinner blade; ballistic nylon sheath
- Great knife for the outdoors, hunting, or hiking
- Overall Length: 8.5 inches, Blade Length: 4.13 inches, and 4.2 ounces
- Limited Lifetime Warranty