Case Hammerhead Pocket Knife
The Case Hammerhead is a must own Case Product. Constructed with a locking blade, this knife blends the stability of a fixed-blade knife and the portability of a pocket folder. Easy to open and close, but solid when locked into place.This pocket knife features an etched and glazed locking Clip blade as well as a smooth jet-black synthetic handle. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and is preferred for its wide variety of uses. This blade is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp Stainless Steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes with a genuine leather sheath. The durable folding knife is great for everyday use for projects around the house, the outdoors, and even engraving. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Tru-Sharp surgical stainless steel blade; smooth jet-black, high-impact synthetic handle
- Skillfully etched and glazed locking clip blade; genuine leather sheath
- Great everyday pocket knife for projects around the house, the outdoors, and hiking
- Length: 5 inches closed and 9.5 ounces
- Limited Lifetime Warranty