Case Russlock Pocket Knives
This Case Russlock knife is part of the Amber Bone Family where the Amber Bone color and peach seed jig are signatures of the Case brand and the true heart of the Case line. The Russlock knife is a pattern that was named after Case founder, J. Russel “Russ” Case. This pattern features a liner lock mechanism, along with a gimped lever for convenient one-hand opening. The Clip blade on this durable folding knife is commonly used as a multi-purpose utility blade and is preferred for detail work. Constructed with Case Tru-Sharp Stainless Steel, this knife has special high-carbon steel that helps the blades holds an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. This pocket knife is suitable for everyday demands, hunting, or the outdoors. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Tru-Sharp surgical steel blade
- One-Hand opening, liner locking Clip blade; peach seed jigged Amber Bone handle
- Great everyday pocket knife for projects around the house, hunting, and the outdoors
- Lenth: 4.25 inches closed and 2.7 ounces
- Limited Lifetime Warranty