Oakley Men's OO9436 Latch Beta Square Sunglasses
Lock in performance with the Oakley Latch Beta sunglasses. Oakley's Plutonite lens material provides 100% UVA and UVB protection up to 400mm while the iridium lens coating fights glare. HDO Optics deliver clear vision and high-quality impact resistance. The Latch Beta's lenses feature impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and impact standards. Perfect for a medium to large face, the Oakley Latch Beta is designed using its innovative three-point fit that keeps lenses in precise alignment. The Oakley Latch Beta has a double-post bridge with silicone nose pads for a comfy and secure fit while Unobtainium temple tips stay secure when wet.
- Made in US
- Oakley Plutonite Lenses offer 100% UV Protection filtering of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400mm. Oakley’s lightweight Plutonite lens material offers superior comfort, clarity & protection against impact and ultraviolet radiation.
- PRIZM Lens Technology designed to enhance color, contrast and detail so athletes can make the most of any activity. Prizm 24K Polarized everyday lenses are designed to enhance color vividness and increase contrast to make the environment appear warmer and more vibrant with richer detail. HD Polarized lenses block 99% of reflected glare. HD Polarized lenses that block 99% of reflected glare. Light transmission: 11%
- Patented High Definition Optics (HDO) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle.
- O Matter stress-resistant frame is lightweight & durable for all-day comfort & protection. Oakley’s injection molded thermoplastic O-Matter frame provides improved strength & flexibility over traditional acetate & is built to withstand shifting or deforming over time.
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment. Contact only happens at the bridge of the nose and behind the temples.