Shimano Baitrunner 12000D; Offshore Saltwater Spinning Reel
The Baitrunner gives you the confidence of a legendary drivetrain and auto-return Baitrunner feature as well as better cast-ability; better line lay; less backlash wind knots or tangles; less friction on the line; larger; more comfortable grips; a higher max drag as well as a wider range of Baitrunner settings than its predecessors. From an angling perspective; every individual who has owned and enjoyed using Shimano tackle has a reason to thank a Japanese visionary named Shozaburo Shimano; who in 1921 declared â€œI aim to make Shimano's products the best in Kansai; then the best in Japan; and finally the best in the world."" For over 80 years; Shimano has concentrated on precision engineering; one step at a time. Creating the most innovative products and processes you can hold in your hand today.
- This classic live bait reel features a secondary drag system that allows free spooling with the bail closed and allows your bait to move naturally
- Utilizes an oval oscillation gear that provides a consistent spool speed which results in an even line lay that provides excellent casting and manageability
- Better casting; better line lay; less backlash wind knots or tangles; less friction on the line; larger; more comfortable grips; a higher max drag as well as a wider range of baitrunner settings than its predecessors
- Offers dyna-balance technology that eliminates wobble during the retrieve by counterbalancing the rotor to enhance sensitivity and smoothness while eliminating vibrations caused by the reel
- Max drag: 20 lbs. / gear ratio: 4.4:1. / weight: 30 oz. / line retrieve: 37" / bearings: 3bb + 3rb – powerpro line cap: 50/505; 65/310; 80/23 – mono line cap: 12/550; 16/350; 20/26