Shimano Baitrunner 8000OC Saltwater Fishing Reel
From an angling perspective, every individual who has owned and enjoyed using Shimano tackle has a reason to thank a Japanese visionary named Shozaburo Shimano, who in 1921 declared "I aim to make Shimano's products the best in Kansai, then the best in Japan, and finally the best in the world." For over 80 years, Shimano has concentrated on precision engineering, one step at a time. Creating the most innovative products and processes you can hold in your hand today.
- The S A-RB bearings feature shields on both sides of the bearings reducing the possibility of salt or sand from inhibiting the bearing's position
- The dyna-balance feature eliminates wobble during the retrieve by counter balancing the rotor to enhance sensitivity and smoothness
- Fluidrive II features a large master gear polished using a wrapping process; increasing the efficiency of the retrieve
- The propulsion line management system provides longer casting distances than a standard spool lip design while preventing backlashes and wind knots from forming
- Super stopper II anti-reverse uses a one-way roller bearing that eliminates back-play which provides anglers with instant hook setting power