Shimano Beastmaster A Electric Reel
The Shimano BeastMaster is at the pinnacle of electric fishing reels. After years of development by the experts at Shimano, anglers now have a reel capable of exploring the truly deep reefs. Pulling monsters from the deep is a specialty of the brushless, high-torque, high-speed and durable GigaMax Motor that packs a winding strength of up to 290-pounds. The BeastMaster boasts an amazing 55 pounds of thermo-adjustable drag power with a 50% reduction of drag heat, so deep-water species like grouper, trevalla, swordfish and tuna will not be a problem. It is possible for anglers to halt spool rotation with the aid of the mechanical brake knob to prevent backlash from the rig as it drops into the depths.
- HAGANE Body: The HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body rigidity and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler's actions directly into cranking power. It's efficiency through strength.
- Cross Carbon Drag: This drag material provides a wider range of drag settings, along with the smoothest Shimano drag performance ever.
- Thermo Adjust Drag: A control function designed to suppress abnormal heat generation of the drag so as to maintain stable drag performance. If the drag slips while the motor of the electric reel is on, the gear will idle and cause an abnormal heat generation in the drag portion. In order to suppress this heat generation, when the drag is slipping, the motor speed is automatically reduced.
- e-Exciting Drag Sound: The electronic sound is an audible drag sound from the reel when a fish makes a run. This creates a modern solution to the mechanical clicker while adding excitement to your day.
- Platinum Premier Service Plan