SHIMANO Talavera 7'0 Inshore Casting Fishing Rod
The Shimano Talavera Casting Rod is a powerful and affordable boat rod. This lightweight rod is constructed from a high-composite graphite blank with Fuji aluminum-oxide guides. New rod tapers were built to overpower the fish and not the angler. This rod also features a Fuji oversized graphite reel seat that can accommodate larger reels. The Talavera Casting Rod is finished with an EVA handle to help fight hand fatigue. From an angling perspective; every individual who has owned and enjoyed using Shimano tackle has a reason to thank a Japanese visionary named Shozaburo Shimano; who in 1921 declared â€œI aim to make Shimano's products the best in Kansai; then the best in Japan; and finally the best in the world." For over 80 years; Shimano has concentrated on precision engineering; one step at a time. Creating the most innovative products and processes you can hold in your hand today.
- Passionate saltwater anglers choose the Shimano Talavera Casting Rod for reliable performance
- Built upon top-notch high-composite graphite blanks, the Shimano Talavera Casting Rods offer an ideal blend of strength and sensitivity
- Lowering price without sacrificing performance, the Shimano Talavera Casting Rods are fitted with Fuji components throughout, including Fuji guides and reel seats
- The EVA handle makes it comfortable to use while giving you the control to catch a variety of fish
- The Talavera also features new rod tapers that are built to punish fish and not the angler