Shimano Talica BFC Conventional Saltwater Lever Drag Reel
The Talica 20BFC was built to meet the highest level of requirements for anglers fishing the professional billfish tournament scene. Talica 20BFFC provides anglers with an ultra-high-speed retrieve of 60 inches per crank, while also keeping them from breaking fish off with a minimum of 3 pounds of drag at strike. For a competitive advantage, fish this technologically-advanced reel for the competitive angling scene.
- HAGANE Body: The HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body rigidity and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler's actions directly into cranking power. It's efficiency through strength.
- S-Compact Body: Allows for all-day comfort and improved fishability by making the palming side plate up to 25% smaller than A side plate
- Cross Carbon Drag: This drag material provides a wider range of drag settings, along with the smoothest Shimano drag performance ever.
- E.I. Surface Treatment: Shimano's proprietary surface treatment of the spool and body allow corrosion resistance more than double the conventional surface treatment.
- Platinum Premier Service Plan