St. Croix Avid Series Salmon Spinning Rod, AVS90HF2
You on the other hand can tell the drag setting on your reel with one tap of your thumb. It’s a skill you’ve acquired over hundreds of thousands of casts in pursuit of big fish. So naturally, you demand that your rods be as finely attuned to conditions as your beloved digit. Fortunately, St. Croix’s Avid Series casting rods don’t disappoint because of the high-modulus SCIII graphite blank and our exclusive IPC technology. These rods are super light, hypersensitive to strikes and are finished with premiumgrade components like Fuji exposed-blank reel seats and lightweight Alconite guides. Text that to your buddy – you know, the one still whining over the one that got away.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC)tooling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Superb sensitivity, extreme strength and durability, incredibly light and an outstanding value.
- Specialized, technique-specific and species-specific designs.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.