St. Croix ES76MF Legend Elite Graphite Spinning Fishing Rod with TET Technology, 7-feet 6-inches
This rod from St. Croix is the pinnacle of performance in spinning rods. Featuring a highly technical construction of high-modulus SCVI and SCV graphite with FRS, the Legend Elite fishing rod combines a classically styled fishing rod with unmatched sensitivity and exceptional balance to deliver unsurpassed results for any angler. This fishing pole from St. Croix will connect fishermen and fisherwomen to the lakes and rivers in a way they’d never known possible with Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology, Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART), Taper Enhancement Technology (TET), Fuji Torzite tangle-free guides with titanium frames for unrivaled, 100% corrosion-proof performance, and more.
- QUALITY GRAPHITE CONSTRUCTION: Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for max power and strength with reduced weight; High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for strength, durability and sensitivity
- SUPERIOR PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY: IPC tooling for smoother actions, increased strength, and greater sensitivity; ART for greater strength in hook setting and fish battles; TET for better actions and improved sensitivity
- FEATURES: Super-grade cork handle; Slim ferrules; Fuji Torzite tangle-free guides w/ titanium frames; Fuji TVS blank-touch reel seat w/ hood; Anodized, machined-aluminum wind check; Kigan titanium hook-keeper; Flex-Coat slow cure finish; Made in USA
- SPECIFICATIONS: Length – 7’6”; Power – M; Action – Fast; Pieces – 1; Line Wt. – 6-12 lbs; Lure Wt. – 3/16-5/8 oz; Rod Wt. – 4. 0 oz; Handle - 4
- 15-YEAR TRANSFERABLE : Spinning fishing rod backed by St. Croix Superstar Service