St. Croix Legend Elite 6.6ft MF 2pc Spinning Rod
It’s the pinnacle of performance.With spinning models designed for nearly every freshwater species, the Legend Elite series combines classically styled rods with unmatched sensitivity and exceptional balance to deliver unsurpassed results.LEGEND ELITE SPINNING RODS feature:Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology.Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART). Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity. High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity. Slim-profile ferrules. Fuji TVS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood on spinning rods. Fuji PTS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood on casting rods. Super-grade cork handle. Kigan titanium hook-keeper. Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish. Includes protective rod sack.
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight
- Anodized, machined-aluminum wind check
- Fuji Torzite tangle-free guides with titanium frames for unrivaled, 100% corrosion-proof performance
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service