St. Croix Legend Xtreme 6.3ft MXF 1pc Fresh Water Spinning Rod
Despite what old-timers will tell you, it's not all about instincts - or the resilience of the human spirit. Sometimes it's a matter of wrapping your fingers around a big wad of tachnological advances and letting 'er rip. And nothing puts more technology in your fishy hands than the newly re-engineered Legend Xtreme. Right down to the St. Croix -designed grip, these 29 insanely sensititve models are handcrafted with high-modulus/high-strain SC graphite with a carbon-matte scrim and reinforced with super-high modulus SC graphite for added weight reduction. Our TET (Taper Enhancement Technology) blank design improves sensitivity. Add in ART, TET and FRS and shazzam, you're ready to rip lips.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology; Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART)
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Machined-aluminum wind check, handle trim pieces and butt cap with logo badge