St. Croix Mojo Musky Casting Rod MJM80MHF
If you want to make the most of your fishing trips, be sure to have the best fishing equipment possible, and that starts with a pole from St. Croix. Reinvented with SCIII carbon, IPC mandrel technology and custom Winn split-grip handles, this Mojo Musky fishing rod features premium, high-modulus SCIII carbon, a custom Winn split-grip handle, and more. It's a brave new world for musky anglers. The care and technology that go into this casting fishing rod will make sure that you are ready to reel in any fish that catch your line.
- ADVANCED SCIII GRAPHITE CONSTRUCTION: For a serious angler who demands high-performance and value; High-modulus, high-strain graphite fiber; Produces sensitive and lightweight rods with great durability
- INTEGRATED POLY CURVE (IPC) TOOLING TECHNOLOGY: Eliminates all transitional points in the Mojo musky casting fishing rod blank to provide smoother actions, increased strength, and greater sensitivity
- FEATURES: Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and black frames; Kigan Master Hand 3D top with SiC ring; Fuji TCS or PSSLD Deluxe reel seat with black hood; Kigan hook-keeper; Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- SPECIFICATIONS: Length – 8’; Power – MH; Action – Fast; Pieces – 1; Line Weight – 30-65 lbs; Lure Weight – 3/4-3 oz; Rod Wt. – 10.0 oz; Handle – 3
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY: Backed by St. Croix Superstar Service