St.Croix Trout 5.4ft ULF 1pc Spinning Rod (TSS56ULF2)
ST.CROIX TROUT FRESHWATER SPINNING ROD Designed specifically for the devoted trout angler, this specialty series is unlike any other trout rods out there. Blanks are constructed of a dynamic blend of SCVI and SCII graphite providing responsive touch and balance for fish that require the utmost finesse. SPECIFICATIONS Sea Guide guides with stainless steel rings and frames Sea Guide XMS split style reel seat with custom insert for sensitivity and comfort Built to provide superior performance for trout, crappie, bluegill and other panfish Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico ST.CROIX FISHING RODS Whether you take the lake, wade the rivers or cast from shore, St.Croix provides responsive performance ensuring your success below every surface. With a St.Croix rod in hand, you are part of a celebrated tradition. Touch, power and control are right at your fingertips and extend to you the finest fishing experience on the planet.
- Premium-quality SCII graphite combined with high-modulus/high-strain SCVI graphite for optimal weight, sensitivity and balance
- Designed to provide superior performance specifically for trout anglers
- Pac Bay Minima guides for 20-30% weight savings and greater sensitivity; Pac Bay Minima reel seat with custom insert for improved sensitivity and comfort
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- Premium-grade cork handle